Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

Cool but.....

in the chat room, the users are then dumbass sonic fans.

They keep dreaming of having sex with Amy the headgehog.

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Your movie was alright but let me tell you this.

Now that you blocked me, because I gave you a hard time? You shouldn't have gave me a PM in the first place if it was that along time ago. You shouldn't have blocked me, I was gonna apoligise but now I change my mind because you felt your too good to listen to anyone apoligies to you, so is that why you blocked me?

I don't even know you, and even I did send that thing, you waited several months to tell me this?

That was on March, it's now 5 months later, If I was you I would of let it go if it was that long time ago! I don't remember sending u this but I did send you that thing because you must of made somthing that sucked and I made my opinion! Ok? I don't normaly fight with people anymore like I used to so please don't start a flame, because I have other arguements on the internet and it's getting on my fuckin nerves!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Your a god. That is all I have to mother fucking say!

Civil Civil

Ya!

Ringadingding! I like when the man got hung. I laughed at that.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

GREAT!

Look at my songs! Their the best!

Plasma Plasma

Ok

It would be better if you made it easier. I keep losing. You get a 4.

pauly2smally responds:

it sure is hard :)

thanks for the 4 ma man

easier, i don't think so, sorry.
i like it fast and rough, just ask my girlfriend ;)

MS Paint Background Tut MS Paint Background Tut

ok

I will give you this ten, if you tell me how do I know your not fooling any of us. i kind of belive you because some people said you were right. But it's hard for me.

AeroBeatlZeppelin responds:

I'll PM you the answer to life (this tutorial). Thanks for the ten:)

Hunted Hunted

W00T!

That was so cool!

Kobayashi Luminari Kobayashi Luminari

Hello.

I have got a cheat code. Just stay on the top and the stuff can't kill ya. But good job!

Steven-M responds:

Ahahaha. Nice try. "Legendary Theme".

Spintrap Spintrap

?

Ahhhh.....whatever. I didnt really get this game. Is it a flash back of the weel of fortune. The graphics are very good but you should stick to movies. Its a 3.